- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Area 1163 sq ft
A modular, single-story home with two well-proportioned bedrooms and two large bathrooms each with a private en suite bathroom, an open plan kitchen, A well equipped open plan kitchen, dining and living area with a feature trayed ceiling, and a spacious covered terrace.
Two-bedroom USD 173,240 = AWG. 308,400.=
Three bedroom USD 214,500 = AWG. 381,800.=
- A modular home offering two to four-bedroom options. The ground floor provides an open plan kitchen, dining, and living area. A master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a guest bedroom with bathroom. The galleried first floor provides a third bedroom with an optional bathroom and further option of a fourth bedroom.
- A versatile range of homes offering two to four bedrooms and a wide selection of options. All modular home packages are designed and manufactured in compliance with local building codes and delivered flat packed in kit format anywhere in the world.
- A range of contemporary style homes and villas offering spacious open plan living areas, large expanses of glass, and stylish modern looks.All models can be engineered to hurricane resistant standard and home packages include the structure and all components, air and watertight impact-resistant wall panel system, all wall and ceiling finishes, cladding, impact-resistant glass, windows and doors, internal doors, bathrooms, and sanitary, kitchens, stairs and balustrades, paint and finishing materials.
- Once you have chosen the Bauhu home design you prefer
you can select the style of kitchen, the décor, and the
finishes you want from our extensive range of options. We
will confirm your choices with a detailed supply scope. The land that you have acquired for your new home needs
to be surveyed so that a competent local engineer or
an architect can understand the ground conditions and the
the topology of the site you are building on.YOUR FOUNDATIONSOur homes are designed to comply with locally applicable
building codes. Your foundations need to be as strong as
the building we supply so a local engineer must design
your foundation in compliance with local codes & climate.
With an approved foundation design and our full code
compliant architectural drawings, we can be confident
that the permitting process will be approved by the local
authorities and we can commence manufacture.
- During the manufacturing phase, we assemble your
complete home in the factory and check each component.
Kitchen cabinetry, bathrooms, and décor items are built
and prepared for the final on-site assembly. After a thorough inspection by third party quality
controllers, the finished building and materials are
packaged and loaded into shipping containers for onward transportation to your location.AFTERMARKET ASSISTANCE
Each home is supplied with an extensive packing list, a range of tools and installation materials, and detailed step by step assembly instructions for your building contractor or yourself if you are carrying out the assembly yourself. Modular homes are supported by local representatives in several locations worldwide who can assist and advise on contractor works, the assembly process and offer guidance on furnishings and periodic maintenance.